Are you one of many users looking for easy guide to know How to receive money on bhim app from your friend / family in seconds ? This guide will help you learn how to use the app in effective & efficient way.
We all have been listening to Prime Minister Narendra Modi from a long time and we all are quite acquainted with his mission of making India digital and cashless.
He came up with an initiative in the form of BHIM app which is designed to make quick payments using various ways. Not only that, the app also allows receiving money from someone in no time.
The BHIM app is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). The app is designed and made in India and is dedicated to serve the citizen of India.
The app has simplified the lives of many people post demonetization and helped people to send and receive money from one place to another without standing in a queue in the banks.
How to Receive Money on BHIM App?
Using the BHIM app is very easy. All you have to do is follow the below steps and you can use the app for making and receiving payments. Below are the steps for using the app:
- First step is to download the app. You need to download the BHIM app from Play Store.
- Then, enter your mobile number. You are advised to enter that mobile number of yours which is linked to your bank account.
- You will be asked to create a 4-digit passcode and you have to confirm it by entering it again.
- After the passcode is created, you will be asked to select your bank form the list of available banks that support payment through BHIM using UPI and USSD.
- Then, you have to verify your account by entering your card details.
- After that you will be asked to choose a Virtual Payment Address or VPA or else the process will end there.
- The setting up of the app is done and it is successfully installed in your smartphone.
- After that you will get to see options like send money and receive money.
- You can click on receive money option and can get money from anywhere in India form your relatives and other known persons who uses BHIM.
- All you need is a smartphone, internet connection and BHIM app on it.
- For sending money, only mobile number and VPA is needed.
- Reverse payments are also done using BHIM if required.
Also check :
This app has been designed keeping the people of India in mind and their situation post demonetization. This app will simplify the lives of people who are unable to get money due to this cash crunch.
This app also let you check balance of your bank account but for that you need to link your bank account with BHIM. The maximum limit per transaction on BHIM app is Rs 10,000 and maximum limit per day on BHIM app is Rs 20,000.
The list of banks that support BHIM app download is long and almost every major bank is on the list. So, it is a good news for all the people who have a bank account in any of the listed banks.