BHIM App Download & Set Up
With demonetization and making India digital a new thing has come up which is the BHIM app. With the app come various benefits for people t go cashless and transfer and receive money through the app.
If you’re wondering on What is BHIM and How to download BHIM or How to setup bhim app on your smartphone ? This guide will help you todo just that.
The full form of the app BHIM is Bharat Interface for Money and the app is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). The app was designed keeping in mind the citizens of India who are facing a cash crunch post demonetization.
Apart from that, this is an initiative to make India a digital country.
The app is dedicated to the citizens of the country who have co-operated with the government to curb corruption form the country and make it a country with zero corruption.
With this app, people are now feeling safe while transferring and receiving money as the app is a Made in India app and is a government one. Like other apps they don’t have to face problems.
Since the app has now been launched for public to use, it is very important to know how to use the app and before that how to download the app and from where.
Below is your step by step guide which will help you to download and set up the app and get going with ease.
How to Download BHIM App and How to do the Set Up?
- You can download the BHIM app from the Play Store or you can simply download the app from this link- Click Here
- After that, you have to open the app and choose your preferred language as Hindi or English.
- Once you select the language, you have to give permission to the app and verify your mobile number.
- You should keep in mind that, the number should be the same as the one given in your bank account.
- If you have a dual SIM phone then you have to choose your number accordingly.
- After verifying your number, you will be asked to enter a 4-digit pass-code.
- An option will be also given to you to link your bank account.
- After that, you will be allotted a default UPI address in the format <your_phone_number>@upi.
- You can also claim your customized UPI address later.
- After doing this, you have to verify your account by entering your card details.
- Once your bank account is verified, you will be asked to choose a VPA or Virtual Payment Address.
- After choosing the VPA, the setting up of the app is done and you can get going with the app for transferring and receiving money.
With this BHIM app, now the life of people will get easier as they can transfer and receive money despite of the fact that the other person doesn’t have BHIM app in his or her phone.
Yes, you can receive money directly in your bank account even if you don’t have BHIM apk download on your smartphone. So India, it’s your time to go cashless digitally.
If you still have any doubts on how to download bhim app on your phone and send or receive money ? post your comments.